Peerless Full-Motion Plus Wall Mount With Vertical Adjustment PLAV70-UNL - mounting kit
The Articulating Dual Wall Arm With Vertical Adjustment from Peerless Industries is an excellent way to mount the largest and heaviest of flat-panel Plasma or LCD screen. The all-steel, dual-arm design provides support for screens up to 200 lbs. The arm offers swivel, tilt, roll, and vertical adjustment, so it's easy to find the optimal placement and angle. Self-lubricating bushings provide smooth positioning and adjustment. Use this arm to mount screens in lobbies, hotel rooms, boardrooms, or home theaters.
- Dual-arm construction
- Anti-lockout feature prevents joint binding
- Arm extends up to 31.8" from wall
- ±1" vertical adjustment located within reach behind screen
- Three pivot points with up to 180° swivel
- +10/-5° of tilt
- ±7° roll to level screen horizontally
- Universal models adapt to screens with mounting holes up to 28.7 x 17"
- Includes mesh cord sheath and cable ties to neatly manage cables and cords
- Three horizontal arm positions at 2.6" centers for flexible lateral screen placement
- Mounts to wood stud, concrete, and metal stud (w/ metal stud accessory)
- Self-lubricating bushings give the arm smooth motion when positioning and adjusting the screen