Brain Age: Concentration Training - Nintendo 3DS
- The all-new Devilish Training exercises are designed to help improve concentration and working memory.
- The all new Devilish Training exercises dynamically change in difficulty based on real-time results to continually challenge players.
- Beyond Devilish Training, additional game modes offer even more brain-training opportunities:
- Supplemental Training: Returning exercises from previous Brain Age games to complement the new activities (e.g. Change Maker, Time Lapse, Calculations x20)
- Brain Training: Combination of new and legacy exercises (e.g. Block Head, Spider Solitaire, Mahjong Solitaire)
- Relaxation Mode: Combination of new and returning activities designed to give the mind a break (e.g. Blob Bust, Germ Buster, Music Appreciation)
- Complete exercises through intuitive controls utilizing the stylus and touch screen.
- Up to 4 member profiles can be created on the same game to let players compare results
- Connect with Training Partners through the StreetPassTM feature to compete against other player's best results and share messages.
- Review performance with graphs and rankings to see how your scores have improved over time, and how you stack up against other players.
- Earn in-game awards based on reaching certain achievements.
- View and listen to Dr. Kawashima's seminars to learn more about information overload and the benefits of brain training.
Curious about how we set our prices? Click here to learn more
This item takes 7-10 business days for delivery. Business days are defined as Mon - Fri.