- Sensitivity Control: Reduces electromagnetic interference
- Discriminate Control: Eliminates unwanted metals from detection
- Two-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible tool for accurate target identification
- Headphone Jack: Use to increase privacy and sensitivity to tones extend battery life
- 7" Closed Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Low Battery Indicator
- Preset Ground Balance - Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
. The Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector will detect treasure in extreme ground conditions -- from saltwater beaches to highly mineralized inland sites. This rugged model is so efficient and user friendly sensitivity is maintained without operator adjustments to the circuitry. The entire line of Bounty Hunter metal detectors operate on two 9-Volt batteries (not included) and are designed to be lightweight and ergonomic for easy handling and comfortable use. Their standard motion all-metal mode detects all types of metal while the progressive discrimination control eliminates iron and other unwanted items. As a target nears the Fast Tracker's two-tone audio feedback aids in distinguishing between valuables and undesirable metals. This model also comes equipped with a 1/4 " headphone jack compatible with most headphones (not included) for privacy while treasure hunting. In addition Bounty Hunter equips all their metal detectors with a preset ground balance that neutralizes the response to mineral content in the ground.
Curious about how we set our prices? Click here to learn more
This item takes 7-10 business days for delivery. Business days are defined as Mon - Fri.